I’m getting into this whole cocktails for Christmas thing, and the richness and warmth of a Negroni definitely makes it a perfect Christmas cocktail. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the Negroni, that was until I tried it at the Nouaison Gin launch and was completely won over. Here is their recipe for a perfect Negroni à la Française.
What you need
- 45ml Nouaison gin by G’Vine
- 45ml La Quintinye Vermouth Royal Rouge
- 1 dash Orange Bitters (we use Angostura Bitters)
What you do
- Gently blend ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel twist.
Give it a try and let me know how you get on, happy Christmas cocktail times!