I recently posted an article about Norfolk Gin where I mentioned a delicious Valentine’s Day Cocktail. It combines Norfolk Gin with hibiscus syrup and prosecco to create something quite scrummy.
Valentine’s Day Cocktail
You’re going to need:
- 25ml Norfolk Gin
25ml Hibiscus Syrup*
- Rose/hibiscus petals as an optional garnish
Once you’ve got that, do this:
Combine 25ml of Norfolk Gin and 25ml of hibiscus syrup in your champagne flute or coupe glass and give it a little stir. Top up with prosecco or champagne depending on how flush you’re feeling. Add a flurry of petals to garnish.
Happy Valentines Day and Happy cocktail funtimes!
10cl bottle of Norfolk Gin was gifted.
*Hibiscus Syrup – a beautiful deep pink syrup with floral, tangy, citrusy notes.
(recipe courtesy of Norfolk Gin)
- 2 x Hibiscus teabags or dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 x cup of water
- 1x cup of sugar
- Gentle simmer for about 15 minutes
- Remove the teabags or strain the flowers out
- Store in the fridge and it will keep for around two weeks